Markets: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, France, Iceland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Others.
The Business Developer is a cross-functional position that is primarily responsible for the strategic growth of NextDigital’s training, coaching, consulting and outsourcing services.
You will engage the best and brightest from across many industries while working alongside NextDigital’s leaders. You will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with corporate clients to fundamentally understand their needs. Your insights will shape and drive NextDigital’s strategy and consulting offerings.
This is a Freelance position that participates in company-wide profit.
- 2+ years of account management, B2B sales, customer service and/or experience selling training and consulting solutions.
- Motivation and drive – a track record of taking initiative without needing constant guidance
- Fearlessness to communicate with everyone ranging from junior programmers to executives of Fortune 100 companies – either by phone, in person or in writing.
- Amazing presentation, customer service, and networking skills – you are someone that people respect and trust
- You seamlessly shift between solution selling and relationship management – in a small business we wear several hats and rock many skill sets.
- Passion and a collaborative nature when it comes to working in a dynamic team environment
- Great ideas and bring new inspiration for ways to evolve our products, clients and geographies
- Resilience. Throughout all aspects of your work, you will be able to drive focus back to the things that matter. You will push through when the going gets tough!
- You are a closer – you get things done
- Opportunities to work with the most experienced teams
- Training for you to gain several certifications – plus strong mentorship and opportunities to ensure your growth never ends
- Interesting global clients with complex problems who need our help to mobilize and disrupt
- Professional development opportunities and company-based profit sharing
- Awesome team members who care about each other
What we would do together:
- Design and implement strategies to increase business around our training, coaching, consulting and outsourcing product lines
- Proactively seek new leads and develop strategic business partnerships while strengthening our existing customer relationships and business
- Implement sales efficiencies and continually explore sales process improvements
- Build connections and partnerships within some of the most interesting organizations
- Deliver an amazing customer experience for everyone we come into contact with – be it through sales interactions, transformational service offerings, or out in the world with our clients